Oxfordshire Teacher Training, RLT’s school-centred initial teacher training arm, has retained its Outstanding rating from Ofsted.
OTT was awarded the national education standards body’s top grading again after it was inspected in May.
It had previously been inspected in 2017.
Highlights of the inspectors’ report include the following comments:
- “Trainees benefit from a truly exceptional training programme at all levels.”
- “The passion, commitment and relentless determination to give prospective teachers the best possible start to their careers is evident throughout.”
- “The programmeâ€™s clear focus is not limited to trainees achieving QTS, but that they should be well positioned for long and illustrious careers.”
- “Programme innovations come about as part of leadersâ€™ tireless passion and deep commitment to training teachers as the lifeline of the wider sector.”
- “This provider is at the cutting edge.”
- “The programme is superb preparation for the realities of teaching. On top of this exceptional professional induction, well-being support is also first class.”